The war within: it represents the internal fight that some have to confront with mental illness… The terrors, anxiety, fear, memories and so much more. The wings are from the Pheonix… Who can revive after its life goes quiet.
After being deployed we come back home and sometimes, the war follows us, within us.
- 4.5 oz.(US) 7.5 oz.(CA), 100% preshrunk ring spun cotton
- Antique colors & Sport Grey: 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Heather colors : 35/65 cotton/ polyester
- Graphite Heather: 50/50 cotton/ polyester
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double needle 3/4″ collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Double needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Tear away label
The patch is done by an active military who battle with mental illness, the patch is sewed on the hat by a first responder’s spouse.